Z-Uno 2 is the first and only easy to use developer board that allows you to create your own Z-Wave device without deep knowledge of the Z-Wave protocol or programming. Z-Uno is a mix of Z-Wave home automation radio protocol power and Arduino simplicity. Being inspired by Arduino project Z-Uno inherits all concepts of easy-to-use hardware and software solutions, keeping maximum flexibility.
Z-Uno is a fully DIY product. It is made for those who are limited by the existing choice of Z-Wave products and want to extend their smart homes with more sensors and actuators: connect LEDs, buttons, switches, motors or any low voltage sensor including most of Arduino compatible sensors.
Z-Uno programming is done by writing sketch in simplified C language and loaded into Z-Uno using Arduino IDE. Many examples and comprehensive tutorials will help you to make your own project.
• 7 generation Z-Wave chip
• 40 kB Flash memory for your sketches
• 8 kB RAM
• 2 kB EEPROM
• Z-Wave RF transmitter at 9.6/40/100 kbps
• 26 GPIO, 15 are 5V tollerant, 5 are able to wakeup device from deep sleep
• 4 ADC
• 4 PWM
• 3 SPI
• 2x16Bit timers, 1×32 bit timer (GPT)
• 2 service LEDs
• 1 service button
• 1 user test LED
• CSEN interface for capacitive touch-buttons
• LDMA controller for fast data transfers
• 32Bit Cortex M4F @ 39Mhz CPU